Regional Brand Ambassadors (Part Time)
We believe snacks should taste good and do good. So we transform deliciously wonky apples into beautifully healthy crisps, the more you snack, the less we waste.
We’re excited to say that Scrapples have recently launched into supermarkets nationwide and so we're looking for regional Brand Ambassadors in Glasgow and Sheffield to help champion the brand and spread the word.
If you’d like to join our mission, we’d love to hear from you..
The positions will report directly to our Head of Sales & Marketing and will include the following responsibilities;
- To represent Scrapples wherever you go!
- Raise awareness among your local community and your own networks
- Encourage parents in your network to buy two boxes of Scrapples each (give them two free boxes in return.)
- Give samples to local primary schools and kids clubs.
- Share exclusive offers and discounts with your local network
- Inform parents and kids about healthier snacking and food waste
- Capture content for socials - show our snacks being enjoyed in your area.
- Store Visits (oversee up to x10 stores)
Visit as many local stores as possible to
- Build a rapport with the store managers
- Obsess over store displays to make sure our products look apple-solutely fantastic, are well stocked and highly visible.
- Photograph our products on the shelf
- Buy Scrapples each time you visit a store (we will reimburse you)
- Pre-plan and oversee sampling events in your key local stores to make sure plenty of parents and kids try them.
The right candidate must be:
- Passionate about our brand, products, and mission to fight food waste and tackle the obesity crisis.
- A people person, with an approachable, friendly and chatty nature.
- A natural go-getter - Someone that is comfortable approaching strangers and talking confidently about our brand.
- Self-motivated - we need someone who can work proactively and be fully accountable for representing the brand in their region.
- Organised and reliable - we’d like you to take ownership of delivering the tasks above and report back to us on a weekly basis.
- Being a parent would be beneficial for engaging parent networks and educating kids about food waste in a fun way, while also giving them a healthy alternative to crisps and sweets.
- Positive attitude – as a small business, things can often change very quickly, so you must be comfortable with navigating unexpected opportunities and challenges.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work part-time and earn some extra income, while also championing a small ambitious brand and raising awareness of food waste.
Up to 8 hrs a week, flexible hours
£14 per hour, plus reasonable expenses
Full, clean UK driver's license.
ContactPlease email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info